We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
- Architectural Intern I (Orange County, California)
- Architectural Intern I (Sacramento, California)
- Architectural Intern II (Dallas, Texas)
For more details on all open positions, click here.
Employee benefits include:
- Three weeks of vacation and five sick days per year
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit sharing and discretionary bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- ARE and LEED AP study materials library
- ARE and LEED AP exam fees paid
- On-site continuing education opportunities
- Eight and one half paid holidays
- Company fun days
Boulder Associates is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.