We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
- Architectural Intern III/Architectural Designer (Boulder, Colorado)
- Project Designer or Project Architect (Sacramento, California)
For more details on all open positions, click here.
Employee benefits include:
- Three weeks of vacation and five sick days per year
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit sharing and discretionary bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- NCIDQ, CCIDC and EDAC exam fees paid
- ARE and LEED AP study materials library and exam fees paid
- On-site continuing education opportunities
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Company fun days
Boulder Associates is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.